2023 Alphabet Soup Challenge

So last year I took the Alphabet Soup Challenge...but I didn't complete it! For as many books as I read, those pesky letters, V & Y prevented me from completion! The problem? The picture books I read with those letters were only 40 pages each, not 50. So close!!! 

That's okay though, because I'm taking the challenge again! There'll be a link directing back here on my Interviews & Miscellaneous Things tab.  If anyone wants to join me in taking on this challenge, leave a comment here or on my social media and let me know!




A - Apple Black Vol. 1 & 2

B - The Boy Who Fell From the Past

C - Copper Waters

D - Divergent 

E - 

F - Far Out! 

G -

H - Houston (Texas Fridays) 

I -

J - Junko Tabei Masters the Mountains (Rebel Girls) 

K -

L - Leo in Little Pieces (Europe Comics) 

M - Murder's Legacy 

N -

O - 

P -

Q - Quests Aside Vol 1: Adventurers Anonymous (Vault Comics)

R - Rockstars: The Complete Series (Vault Comics)

S - The Secret of the Old Clock (Nancy Drew #1)

T - Turning Red: 4*Town 4*Real (Manga)

U - Unbroken 

V -

W - Why Are You Like This? (Comic Collection)

X -

Y - Yasmeen (Scout Comics)

Z -









Comments