2022 Alphabet Soup Challenge

 Hello!

This year, I've decided to try to find some book challenges to do. I rarely do any apart from the Goodreads 100 books a year goal. I thought it'd be fun to spice things up a little and have some fun.

I will add a link to this post on the Bookshelf and as the year goes by I'll update it and y'all can check my progress on the Alphabet Soup Challenge. If anyone wants to join me in taking on this challenge, leave a comment here or on my social media and let me know!

Alphabet Soup


GOAL: 26 books covering every letter of the alphabet ("a"/"the" do not count; Q, X, Z can be in any part of the title; books can be any genre/type, but must be at least 50 pages long)!


A - Astra Militarum

B - The Broken Spears: The Aztec Account of the Conquest of Mexico

C - The Cold Forge (Alien)

D - Disney Dracula Starring Mickey Mouse

E - Eaters of the Dead

F - The Fellowship of the Ring

G - Gotham High

H - Harley Quinn: Breaking Glass

I - Into the Dark

J - Journey to the Lights (Frozen)

K - Kuroko's Basketball Vol. 1 - 14

L - Light of the Jedi

M - March, Book 1

N - Nubia: Real One

O - Once Upon a K-Prom

P - Pinkie Pie and the Rockin' Ponypalooza Party

Q - The Quick and the Dead

R - Redbone: The True Story of a Native American Rock Band

S - Shadow of the Batgirl

T - Twilight Sparkle and the Crystal Heart Spell

U - Under the Moon: A Catwoman Tale

V -

W - Wonder Woman: Tempest Tossed

X - Jinxed

Y

Z - Rapunzel and the Lost Lagoon 





Comments