UPDATE



Hello everyone!

I am so sorry I have been inactive for the past few months. Most of you know that I am in college and so that is taking up most of my time right now. I end up having to read 3-5 things a week, between novels, short excerpts, and parts of epic poems.

Over the winter break, the computer I used at home to do my posts decided to act up and...well it took the word break seriously and broke. I've been having to do all my schoolwork at the university I attend and it doesn't make things super convenient most of the time. I will get back to posting regular as soon as I can, but as of right now posts will be highly irregular. If you wish to keep up with what I've read lately, feel free to follow me on Goodreads. Also, I'll be attempting to put up short updates on what I've read and what I think about it on my facebook page, so if you follow me there you'll be able to see those.

My Goodreads Profile
The Facebook Page

I will not have time to do many reviews that are requested of me right now. Know that if you send me a request to review your book or the person you are an agent for, you will put on a long term waiting list that could stretch for months...

Thank you all for reading my posts here and I wish you all the best in all your endeavors, whether they be academic, career oriented, or just getting through the next day with a smile!!!

Sam

Comments